OUR FOUNDATION & BELIEF
WE BELIEVE….. the entire Bible is inspired by God, without error and the authority on which we base our faith, conduct and doctrine.
WE BELIEVE… in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to this earth as Savior of the world.
WE BELIEVE…Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. We believe that salvation is found by placing our faith in what Jesus did for us on the cross. We believe Jesus rose from the dead and is coming again.
WE BELIEVE…water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of the blood of Christ and a testimony to our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
WE BELIEVE…in the regular taking of Communion as an act of remembering what the Lord Jesus did for us on the cross.
WE BELIEVE…every believer should be in a growing relationship with Jesus by obeying God’s Word, yielding to the Holy Spirit and by being conformed to the image of Christ.
WE BELIEVE…as children of God, we are over-comers and more than conquerors and God intends for each of us to experience the abundant life He has in store for us.
OUR MANDATES (OBJECTIVES)
- Effectively Teach, Preach and Evangelise the Word of God to all corners of the earth;
- Effectively minister to the wholesome family unit;
- Spread the Gospel through all media avenues namely: Radio, TV, Internet, and Conferences
- Form a significant kingdom business network consistent with the vision;
- Generate an avenue for the employment of church members;
- Create an atmosphere / environment for God’s Glory to be displayed;
- Establish an international level worship team;
- Engage in charity programs;
- Become the example of God’s excellence globally